Mountain biking to support Arizona’s NICA scholar-athletes
Empowering AZ NICA Students to Thrive: Riding, Racing,
and Reaching Higher Education Dreams
We are a diverse band of volunteers committed to one goal: giving young mountain bikers a boost. Events for riders of all abilities combine camaraderie and fun to raise money for scholarships.
Our coaches and certified mountain bike instructors help middle- and high-school athletes build skills for life and the trail. On-trail guidance and networking help young riders grow faster.
We are a nonprofit. In addition to providing scholarships, we host events for riders, parents, and guardians about college choice and offer real-world career advice from our many professional members.
At the Single Track Arizona Riders Foundation, we are committed to an open, inclusive and respectful experience for all.
Ride With Us
- No drop rides, night rides
- Destination rides, youth rides
- Instructional skills days
- AZ NICA practices and races
Make an Impact
- Please Donate
- Help fund our Scholarships
- Support AZ NICA
- Possible federal tax deductions
- Share success and connections
- Institutional partnerships
- Inspire and mentor students
- Share life experience
- AZ NICA registered students only
- $5,000 scholarships for AZ NICA students
- Support for 2 or 4 year colleges